If there’s one thing the tourism boom over the last decade or so has brought to the Blue Ridge and Copper Basin area that is REALLY cool it’s ziplining. Indeed, the growing popularity of the Georgia mountains has spawned the creation of several professional tourist-oriented zip line companies around Fannin County where visitors can zip the day away while immersed in the natural splendor of the mountains. Many of these companies offer package adventure plans as well, such as zip lining and horseback riding or rafting on the Ocoee River.
Check out these Blue Ridge area zip line tour companies
Blue Ridge Mountain Canopy Adventure at Hell’s Hollow Adventure Outpost
If mountain scenery and zipping through the trees is your thing then this is your place. Located deep in the Hell’s Hollow area (yet easily accessible for everyone), Hell’s Hollow Outpost is Fannin County’s oldest zipline company and the only company to offer a mountainside canopy tour. Situated on over 125 picturesque acres of gentle rolling pasture with gorgeous mountain backdrops, Blue Ridge Mountain Canopy Adventure shares this beautiful setting with Blue Ridge Mountain Trail Rides, thus offering a great value if you are looking for a way to do several activities at one place.
- Address: 319 Hell’s Hollow Road, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Telephone: (706) 408-7433
- Website: https://www.blueridgemountaintrailrides.com/zipline-canopy-tours
- Packages & Pricing: The Ultimate Tree Top Canopy Adventure ($69.95), Ride a Horse & Zip – Saddle & Soar ($85)
Zip Line Canopy Tours of Blue Ridge
Also “away from it all”, Zipline Canopy Tours of Blue Ridge is situated on 165 acres of beautiful North Georgia Mountain land. Zipline Canopy Tours offers a one- and two-hour tours, featuring a half of mile of cable with seven multiple ziplines ranging from 150 to 550 feet in length.
- Address: 891 Old Cashes Valley Rd, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Telephone: (800) 251-4800
- Website: http://zipblueridge.com
- Packages & Pricing: One-Hour Tour ($49.99), Two-Hour Tour ($89.99)
Blue Ridge Adventure Park
Blue Ridge Adventure Park is an obstacle challenge course designed to challenge participants both mentally and physically. The course features three levels of suspended bridges and tight ropes from 15 to 45 feet in the air, with each level becoming progressively more difficult. The aerial challenge course features suspended bridges, tight ropes, climbing walls, ziplines, and other fun obstacles for every age and ability.
- Address: 2087 East First Street, Blue Ridge, Georgia 30513
- Telephone: (800) 251-4800
- Website: http://blueridgeadventurepark.com
- Packages & Pricing: Ground Level ($19.99), Youth age 7-9 ($29.99), Junior age 10-14 ($39.99), Adult 15+ ($49.99)
All tickets are good for two hours
Ocoee River Zipline and Canopy Tour
With over a mile of cable racing through the mountain forest and breath-taking views of the Cherokee National Forest & Blue Ridge Mountains, Ocoee River Zipline and Canopy Tour provides visitors with both zip lining and rafting opportunities. The Ocoee Canopy Tour will take you through exciting zips and over bridges all along the edge of the Cherokee National Forest. Tree-top towers overlook the Blue Ridge Mountains and Cherokee National Forest near the Ocoee River.
- Address: 4599 Highway 64, Copperhill TN, 37317
- Telephone: (888) 723-8663
- Website: http://www.ocoeeziplines.com
- Packages & Pricing: Zip Lining ($77), 50/50 Rafting & Zip Line Tour ($95), Full Rafting & Full Zip Line Tour ($160), Half-day mountain bike rental and zipline tour ($105)
Wildwater Ocoee River Canopy Tour
Ocoee River Canopy Tour sails over 14 wooded acres with 9 zip line sections and 3 swinging sky bridges. Enjoy this tree-based canopy tour with spectacular views of Big Frog Mountain and Cherokee National Forest. Ocoee Canopy Tours is the highest, longest and only full length, course in the Ocoee Tennessee Region. You’ll be flying through the treetops with the original pioneer canopy tour operator in the entire Southeast!
- Address: 5000 Highway 64, Copperhill, TN 37317
- Telephone: (866) 319-8870
- Website: https://wildwaterrafting.com/adventures/ocoee-river-canopy-tours
- Packages & Pricing: Individual ($85.95), Zip & Raft Package ($99.95)